Recovery Officers Job At Accion Microfinance Bank Limited
- Lagos, Market Related
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Banking
- Reference: 107837
- Employer: Accion Microfinance
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the vacant position:
- Contacts delinquent loan customers to negotiate repayment plans that are acceptable to the Bank and customers.Customer contact is via telephone, letters, and indirectly through field collectors, recovery agents and attorneys.
- To manage and control all matters relating to delinquent CB accounts (Unsecured, Secured & Staff Loans) by constantly executing collection & recovery procedures and ensuring appropriate actions are taken to ensure full recovery.
- Highlights and escalates any credit failures to identify ways of improving the credit approval process.
- Ensures remedial action is taken when required to keep performance in line with business objectives
- Perform administrative work or other job functions related to collections and recoveries.
- To monitor accounts daily in the allocated queues and effectively utilize our collections systems in line with approved collections strategy.
- Liaise with HR/Payroll contacts for End of service/Terminal Benefits and other relevant information that might be required on their ex-staff as the need arises.
- Candidates for this position must have B.Sc/HND in Economics, Business, Accounting Statistics, Law or other numerate coursework.
- Must have three years working experience in a reputable bank or microfinance bank.
Apply before Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Companies may expire jobs at their own desire.