Consultant Customer Services Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Lagos, Market Related
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Banking
- Reference: 109551
- Employer: Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. We are recruiting to fill this position.
- Responsible for assisting customers with queries relating to their accounts such as statements, debit orders, collection of cheque books etc. Being the face of the Bank, the Consultant Customer Service represents the Bank and therefore Customer Service should be the ideal candidate’s absolute passion.
- Customer Service:The most consistent aspect of this job is people. A day in the life of the Consultant Customer Service begins and ends with interacting and serving the Banks customers.
- Within this context, having a love for, interest in and a tolerance of people of all ages, races, convictions and attitudes is key.
- The catch phrase “customer care” and customer service are often heard but seldom really experienced. Some people naturally want to and are really talented at making others feel acknowledged, listened to, valued and heard.
- There are many ways of doing this but the result of friendly, competent and efficient service is always the same, a happy and loyal customer.
- In order for the Consultant Customer Service to answer customer queries and to provide quality service, it is absolutely critical that he/she fully understands the different products of the Bank.
- The Consultant Customer Service also needs to identify and pass on cross selling and lead generation opportunities.
- Knowledge of the different products offered, together with having the ability and desire to keep up to date with the market and product changes, is a must. In addition, providing constructive feedback and recommendations on how to improve SBs services and products is valued.
- The Consultant Customer Service’s main function is to handle customer queries, hand out cheque books, MasterCards, ATM cards, stop payments/stop orders, provisional and collect statements, all functions which need to be conducted in line with very specific laid down procedures.
- Excellent customer service stems from doing things right the first time – an eye for detail is, therefore, imperative.
- Banks work and operate within a very strict legal framework.
- The Consultant Customer Service needs to know and consistently apply these rules, processes and regulations across products and customers.
- Often this implies taking the time to explain the “red tape” to customers in a way that makes sense to the customers impacted.
- We began this description by speaking about the people aspect of the role, well compliance can also be applied to people and relationships. Building trust through maintaining high levels of honesty and confidentiality is paramount to the values of the Bank and success of this role.
Apply before Thursday, December 31, 2015
Companies may expire jobs at their own desire.